Warren's Top 10 - Warren Porter
1. Meeting the three enthusiastic Indian men on the train to Panthakot who then tried for the better part of an hour to teach me Hindi and lets just say when I said goodnight it took another half hour because they were set on teaching me to say goodnight and I'm sleepy in Hindi.
2. Seeing my good friend Raj.
4. Driving to Chamba and seeing the huge mountains and the abundant lush greenery.
5. Showering for the first time when we finally got to Chamba in the bucket shower and peeling of my ymad shirt that I had been wearing for three days of traveling.
6. Getting to know Rachel Rawlings and Hilari Balloonfield.
7. Meeting the girls for the first time on Sunday and trying to pronounce their names, Janbibi aka Bobby, Teslima aka Anew, Dipali, Sunita, Poonan, Lata and Indira.
8. Beating the local indian boys at the park in a game of Football(soccer) with a team of little girls mixed in with college kids.
9. Meeting my main man Vinayak and his family the Dhamis who helped make this whole trip to Chamba possible.
10. Having the dance party in the Yoga room with all of the girls and trying to teach them how to jerk.