Things I Have Learned In India - Sam Strong
Hey sorry that I have been MIA but I have been busy taking in all of India in changing children’s lives. I am so happy and grateful that I have been privileged to come here. I have learned so much while on this adventure. Things that I will remember for the rest of my life. So some of things I have learned in India:
- Indians are fantastic drivers.
- Shindia happens, and when it does its whatever, just go with it.
- Don’t touch the dogs, or really any of the animals.
- Don’t laugh when they do the ceremony yell.
- Guava is dangerous.
- I don’t think I could love anything as much as I have in India. I love the kids the people and basically anything about India.
- How to be patient with things, whether it comes to being patient with the kids, being patient with the people when they don’t understand you, or even being patient while the girls are shopping.
- There are thousands of gods.
- Hawaiian shirts look good with anything.
- 10. I love Robbie Neff.
- 11. Cold showers suck. Whoever says they are nice, are lying.
- 12. Indian food is not as bad as I thought, except for bell a weird fruit thing. Well at least I think it was it smelled like throw up and tasted just the same. Lots of rice thou.
- 13. 13 is an unlucky number.
- 14. It’s the little things that matter.
- 15. Tatas here come in all shapes and sizes. (Indian cars)
16. The people of India are the nicest, most respectful people in the world.
- 17. Always have duct tape handy.