My Bowels Have Moves Like Jagger
By Linsey McCaffery If you’re not a member of my family or a dear friend and you’re taking the time to read this, chances are it’s because of the killer title. Unfortunately it has absolutely nothing to do with anything I’m about to write about. So if that’s a disappointment to you then stop reading and go check your Facebook.
India freaking rules. The mountains make me feel like I’m in Lord of the Rings and the culture makes me feel at home. The best part of India is the lessons it’s taught me.
- One motorcycle can fit five people
- Toilets in America are a gift from heaven
- Standing under waterfalls causes gnarly headaches
- Stewie can grow the creepiest moustache in the whole entire world
- Staplers and fingers don’t mix
- Goats really do scream like humans
- Indian food gives me really bad gas (but it also makes me poop so it’s okay)
I would go into detail about the school I’m teaching at, but there’s so much to say and too little time. In a nutshell, I’ve never felt more at home than I do here. I just miss my crew. And my girl. I haven’t forgotten about your shout out so calm down. Family: thank you so much for making this possible. You’re always in the back of my mind! Oh PS I’ve pooped every day this trip!
Take it sleazy and eat some steak for me.