Why I’m Loving Every Second
- Cruising through mountainous roads listening to Pinku’s awesome Indian music –Partay Partay is everyones favorite- and following Liza’s amazing dance moves never gets old.
- Taking a million crazy pictures because adorable kids keeps saying “one picture please, me, you” just never gets old.
- Eating spicy curry for every meal never gets old.
- Wearing those super comfy white cotton pants I just bought never gets old.
- Children giving you a pipe cleaner bracelet after you spent twenty minutes telling them you couldn’t make it into a monkey never gets old.
- Spinning children around in circles over and over because they keep asking for one more time sometimes gets a little old… I learned my lesson about teaching them games that I don’t want to play for hours.
- Watching the houses light up the mountainside when the sun goes down never gets old.
- Bartering with people that don’t really speak the same language never gets old.
- Trying delicious looking foods that some guy is selling on the street never gets old.
- Waving at the staring strangers on the side of the road and watching their face light up and wave back, never gets old.
- Signing autographs for screaming children because they like our dance/singing so much they thought we were celebrities, never gets old.
- Eating mangos that Raj brought Erin and I, never gets old.
- Giving a million high fives and having kids tell you goodbye for twenty minutes when you’re trying to leave, never gets old.