From India With Love...
By Sarah Fry
India is absolutely amazing and I am loving every minute of this trip. Even though we have only been here a few days I am already in love with everything about India! I guess I will share just a couple of things that make me love India so much.
1) My school and the cute kids- My school, Pechha, has the cutest kids. The kids are sometimes a handful but mostly they are just fun, loving, and adorable. I was a little worried about getting into the schools and teaching but it has been so fun and a great experience.
2) Scenery- This is literally the most beautiful place I have ever been! I am taking so many pictures but they just don’t do it justice. The view from my school is especially amazing!
3) Driving in India- Driving here is crazy, exciting, and terrifying all at the same time. Everyone one drives so fast and use their horns like every two seconds. Mostly they use their horns as a warning that they are coming and to get out of the way. Often we pass other cars with just a few inches between us. Although this seems terrifying, I completely trust our drivers.
4) Naan- We have it at every meal and it is delicious! I love putting nutella, honey, or peanut butter on it. I think I will definitely miss it when I get home.
5) My team- This group is amazing! Being here in India has really helped us all become so much closer.
Anyway I don’t really know what else to say so I guess I will stop here. I miss you all!