6 STEPS TO HAVE THE BEST JAZBA MEETING EVER!
- Socialize before the meeting starts, but always be on time! Punctuality is key!
- Say what you bring to the group, and what you could work on. This is your time to brag about yourself and also be humble at the same time. Then say two things you appreciate about someone else in the group! Make them feel awkward, like Becca when I told her how amazing and contagious her smile is!
- Have your Amazing Leader (Atalee) show the super awesome video she made of all of your team with that surprise twist ending we all love!
- Break out those snacks! Cuties, Carrots and Cake! ( but no plates )
- Most important step!!! Have Eden and Maggie teach you about the life skills workshops! Can't forget those!
- Take group picture with team shirts and sing 'One Day'! (Of course)
Those are the 6 steps to having an awesome meeting. Good luck.
- Brenna Thatcher
P.S. TWO MORE MONTHS until Operation Jazba is in Kullu, India!!!